We are currently recruiting businesses interested in obtaining subsidized employees.
Why should your company become a worksite?
- • 100% of the employee's wages are subsidized for up to six months
- • You can have more than one employee at a time
- • Stimulate the economy by joining us in putting people to work now
- • Provide workplace training and experience to job seekers
- • Receive ongoing support from professional Goodwill staff who will help ensure employees succeed in their subsidized employment program
- • Receive extra help and increased productivity at your business
- • Gain valuable pre-screened workers
Goodwill Industries of Ventura and Santa Barbara Counties, Inc. offers local businesses the opportunity to participate in its Expanded Subsidized Employment Program (ESE). As a participating business, you can make a difference in your community by putting a local Ventura County unemployed adult to work. This is a county-wide opportunity through which most for-profit and non-profit employers can benefit from a program that provides a subsidy when hiring entry to mid – level workers.
How your business can participate
To begin the process of becoming a worksite, please complete an Employee Request Form, or contact Goodwill at (805) 988-1616. Please include a separate Employee Request Form for each different type of job you would like to host.
As an ESE worksite, you can help your business while helping someone contribute to their community as an employed, productive citizen. We look forward to working with you to continue our commitment to serving the citizens of Ventura County.
For more information about the program, please contact us at (805) 988-1616.